Friday, June 17, 2011

Welcome to Praha!

Sorry those last titles were uncreative and all the same, I guess I've been running out of energy typing.

So here's the lowdown, on the first day of classes our teacher took us to this castle which related to the legends we were reading about in our Czech Literature books it was awesome!  And there was a great view and I became friends with Aileen who is in our group.  After we ditched the class near the end to explore we got a beautiful picture near the water and met some Americans, i forgot where they were from, but they gave us some tips and we had to find our way back.  We got a little lost but I asked a bunch of people and we ended up back on campus in the perfect ammount of time...

My music class was really fun as well, although the teacher is a typical out there music teacher who is super easily distracted.

So our washer is totally broken in our apartment, my one complaing about the place.  I put my close into this washing machine that has the wierdest symbols on it,  tried to get them out and it wouldn't give it to me.  I ran every cycle but they were trapepd in there for three days.  When i finally got them out the water exploded out of the washing machine all over the ground and smeleld like raw sewage which made my clothes smell just lovely.  So i went into the shower for two hours and hand cleaned them.  I hung them up and they smell all right hopefully not too many people will be scared away from me by my putrid smell.  I guess I don't really care though.

Last night we played a drinking game with screwdrivers ( I freakin love screwdrivers so I had some before we played) worst games ever!  We had the pyramid of death or something rediculous and a few other games.  Had a lot, lot to drink.  ANyway after the game we went clubbing to this place ( i was pretty intoxicated I won't lie) it seemed pretty close but after walking back it was pretty far away.  It was dead at first but I went down and started dancing and me and Brittany eventually got the place livened up.  It got insane as more people came and eventually it was a bouncing club.  A few girls were trying to grind up on me it was pretty funny and I was dancing like crazy.  Me and Brittany were going nuts dancing/freaking a bit (it was apart of our insane dance moves ok? no judging).  Eventually we went up on stage because everyone up there was lame and just not really dancing and we took that place down.  It was freaking insane!!!

Anyway, today I woke up prefectly fine which was great and we played some basketball for a few hours with some otehr guys we met from Utah who were really cool.  So all in all it's been great this is just a cliff notes version not enough time to elaborate and there's a lot more to come!  We have an excursion/wine tasting tomorrow in Menik Castle!  Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment